Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
Shop Returns and Exchanges Policy
updated January 2013
- For merchandise to be available for return and/or exchange the merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
- All returns and exchanges must be within 60 days of the date on the receipt.
- Discontinued and discounted merchandise is not available for return or exchange.
- Items purchased previous to a sale or shop promotion are not eligible for return and re-purchase to get the discount or promotional item.
- Refunds of $10 or less will be issued from the cash register or a credit slip (in store credit certificate) may be issued.
- Refunds of $11 or greater will be submitted to finance to issue a check or a credit slip (in store credit certificate) may be issued.
- Credit/Debit card purchases must be credited back against the original credit/debit card.
- Purchases paid by Cookie Dough, Scholarship Cards, Gift Cards, or Store Credit are not returnable. These purchases are available for exchange only.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced by the shop associate, and the shop associate will submit to the Retail Sales Director for a defective return to the vendor.
- Items displaying normal wear and tear are not considered defective. Once patches, badges, etc have been placed upon uniform pieces, those items are not available for return or exchange.